<body>
Wednesday, November 15, 2006
okay, I shall post something up before going off to watch my beloved project runway. Thanks andre for telling me that there's CSI at 1am! haha! That's settled, I'm going to stay up on the eve of FAM watching TV. Who cares if the make up artist has a hard time getting rid of my eye bags tmrw! HAHA! (:

Went to school early today to meet vic for a run. Missed running on the RG track, with my ipod plugged into my ear. hahaha! All those times when we just kept running for an hour or so, just to experience that exhilarating feel of the air in our hair. Oh well, only managed to run around 7 rounds? The haze got to me after a while, had difficulty breathing. Can someone please just empty a gigantic pail of water over Indonesia to wash out the fires. It's causing my nose to itch and my eyes water! Vic's POWER. Just kept going on and on. How many rounds did you run vic? More than 10 I expect.

Sat with cheah on the side (watching vic do her rounds) and blasted dancey music. HAHA! I totally love that STEP UP song! It's super HOT! :D And yes cheah, I know you were tempted to press the replay button after that song. haha! Went to Subway to "waste time" after finding out that meeting would start an hour later. okay, I have to admit that the Veggie Wrap is yummmy! HEALTHY AND GOOOOD.

"CHEESE IS MADE FROM PLANTS" quote myself
. Don't know what came over me to say such a dumb thing. haha!

LAST SLN GENERAL MEETING OF THE YEAR. Looking back, I think SLN really nurtured me into the person that I am now. SLN was really a reliable support system that I could count on to encourage me to press on in my journey as PSB v-chair. Just would like to thank some people:
-SLN EXCO: take my hat off to you. Thank you for RE-CHARGE. It was one of the few camps that I really enjoyed!
-Mr. James Ong: You still owe me Ben & Jerry's Icecream! CHUNKY MONKEY! haha! Well, thanks for being such a cool leadership mentor. You really helped me to leave behind loads of "excess baggage" and start afresh :)
-MY FELLOW SLNers: omg. You all have managed to survive with me this entire year! haha! You guys have been a pillar of support this year, always willing to listen to my random ramblings/rantings. And thank you all for being such a cooperative bunch during leadership camp! LOVE YOU ALL! <3

okay, PROJECT RUNWAY'S starting in a minute! Shall blog more later on if it isn't too late!

TO ALL SECFOURS: have a good night's rest! tmrw's the day to feel all princess-y. Just ONEday!
10:10 pm

PROFILE

berniceheng
28.11.1990
lovesGOD
Raffles Junior College
08S03N
rjROW

LINKS
PHOTO ALBUM!
andrea amanda leong athena barry candice cheryl cheah clara deborah eliza gabrielle garene geneve geraldine geriyeong germaineyap greg hannah hb heidi huiyi ivan tham j1 guys' canoeing j2guys' canoeing jac jianrong joohui juanmin jukhuan kaiqi kalya kara ann katrina kevin quah kor lighthouse mandy michael michelle ng minqi muddy natalia natalie nattay pan peiqi peishan prabs seet teng richard shawna sherrie shihui soolin tammy vic vivian xinyi jie yangyang yannie yilin yishan yufang yunhui zheng ning zhixian zishan
tag



"Do everything without complaining or arguing, so that you may become blameless and pure, children of God without fault in a crooked and depraved generation, in which you shine like stars in the universe" -philippians 2:14-15


credits

IMAGE:
FD, gettyimages
BRUSHES: moargh, FM
LAYOUT: love-inROME